Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thoughts for Tuesday

So what I'm thinking about:
1. K1 lost his wallet.
I helped him look for a little while, including in his car. Can you say absolute pig sty? (Same as the bedroom - no wonder he's missing stuff) Oy! Anyway, to make a boring story short. He left for work. About an hour later, I get a text from him. Asking if I'd found his wallet, or his IPod, or his jump drive yet? Ummm....HELLO? Not my job buddy. Your stuff, your responsibility.

2. Gnomes.
I've decided this year I'm actually going to do some flowers, ect. on our patio. I kind of dropped the ball last year and never got around to putting any in. Of course, our patio was under construction (still is), so there didn't seem to be any point. But that job is first on the list now, so hopefully within a few weeks it's finished. Anyway. I want to do a gnome garden. I have three potential areas and can't decide which one (translation: where the dog will be less inclined to dig) is better suited for what I have in mind. I'll post pictures once I'm done.

3. My *shiny* new story.
I didn't think I had a plot, but I do. This one is more of a paranormal mystery. I already know my heroine and my hero and a few of the supporting cast, including the ghost. Things are clicking into place in my brain. Let's just hope they translate onto the page the way I see them in my head. I'm excited to start at page one in a little while (once I patch 2 pairs of jeans, take care of dinner, the laundry, getting the boys out the door for cub scouts and making sure the dishwasher is working *don't ask). Still no title, but I can feel it rolling around just waiting for me to stumble onto it.

That's all I have for now.
Behave.

No comments: