Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday

I have no idea what to blog about today.
The weather? Well, it's sunny here and most of the snow is already melted. Temps aren't too bad. But that's really boring.
My day? Another boring thing. Unless you want to here about all the stupid things I did. Nah. You don't.
My kid? Well, now that's something we can talk about. K1 called me a little bit ago. Phone calls freak me out from him because he prefers to text message me. It's no wonder his calls freak me out though - the call was to inform me that he'd fallen off the back of his friends car and not to worry, it looks worse than it really is. Okay? What looks worse? I told him he needed to come home so I could assess the damage.
Oh boy.
He walked in the back door, blood running down the back of his neck, around his eye and on his cheek. His first words, "It looks worse than it is." He is brush burned on his side, elbows, knees and back. That hurts bad enough, but it's his head that has me a little worried. I can't tell if his scalp needs stitches. I sent him up to shower because the blood matting his hair has made it impossible to tell what's going on there. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure it out when he comes back down. If he does need stitches, getting him to the doctor is going to be an issue. He's already told me he's not getting them.
Sigh.
I'll be back with an update.

No comments: