Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Feel Good Friday

It's been a long not-so-fantastic week. I'm not sure how many feel-goods I can actually come up with.
But here goes:
1. Sleeping in this morning. Fantastic.
2. The fact that it's no long 812* outside with 1012% humidity.
3. Getting a handle of the fleas both animals hosted before they took over.
4. Upcoming camping trips.
5. School starting. Bittersweet to be sure.
6. Finding band aids in the reduced bin after I cut myself on a knife in same reduced bin.
7. The moon last night. It was really cool.
8. Watching movies with my kids. (Mall Cop was okay. 17 Again was okay, too. Cute.)
9. Less than 2 weeks until new Supernatural.
10. Making writing decisions that I've put off for longer than I should have.
That's all for now.
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I think that's a pretty damned good list!

Victoria said...

Thanks, N!