Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Counting Down

To:
1. Retreat!!!! 17 days!!!
2. The end of Supernatural Season 5 - 3 episodes.
3. The last day of school - 43 days.
4. K2's graduation - 42 days.
5. The end of the terrible first draft - today? Maybe?
6. First campout - 32 days.
This is when the calendar goes haywire. Every weekend and nearly every evening. So much is yet unknown - K2's summer schedule and therefore, my summer schedule, college stuff, camp schedules, ect.
So, yay for that. Ha! But, for now, I'm concentrating on the retreat! Our t-shirts are done and I'll be picking those up this afternoon. And finishing the very terrible, completely awful first draft possibly today. Then I'll do an editing run to hopefully bring it up to just very terrible. I might get another pass done before the retreat and then maybe I can just call it a 'rough' draft. ha! I'll be starting something new at the retreat while the current wip rests enough so that I can look at it without puking. I need to figure out what I'm doing over the summer with the kids underfoot, but I'm getting there.
It's raining and cold here, but I have hot coffee with excellent creamer, a warm blanket, and Supernatural reruns on the television.
Time to get to work.
Behave!

No comments: