Pages

Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday Random

I'm still not a fan of Monday. Just sayin'.
Here's a brief rundown of my day:
My couch is full of laundry. Which is good, but a mess. Thankfully, the kids did laundry while I was otherwise occupied today. Especially since, this morning, after nearly getting stung by this huge (and I mean, HUGE) yellow jacket-type bee in our room (I piled clothes on him), I realized that the weekend busyness had thrown my laundry schedule off kilter and I was missing certain...ahem...clothing items to make my outfit complete. 'Nuff said about that.
Oh, and then I found a tick in my leg. Which freaks me out because I hate ticks and because I showered this morning, had on clean jeans and never wore my shoes outside this weekend. Where did it come from? (Rhetorical question. I know they are sneaky buggers.)
The chicken never got out of the freezer (stupid chicken), so I had to be innovative with dinner. That's fine, except I got sidetracked and let it burn. And then, planning to finish off the leftover salads from yesterday, I pulled the container of macaroni salad out of the fridge, opened the container to find a fork and no more than ten lonely macaroni's.
The week can only improve, right? Not that today's really been bad or anything. It's just been...Monday - an odd mix of the bizarre and interesting and somewhat frustrating.
And that's all I have to say about that.
Behave!

No comments: