I have my days all mixed up this week. Maybe because I've had multiple Mondays. I keep thinking today is Thursday, but it's not. Sigh.
Here's what I'm thinking about today:
1. Senior-itis - K2 and her classmates have it bad. She just sent me a text with a picture of all of the junior cars - saran wrapped. Very funny stuff, though I'm sure the perpetrators will be in trouble. At least she wasn't involved in the prank.
2. I must have very small ear canals because my ear buds won't stay in.
3. Gummi butterflies - if you like that kind of thing, you must find them. Don't blame me if you become addicted though.
4. I'm glad I called to double-check K3's appointment time. I would have been late.
5. 21 days until my writing retreat!!!
6. I need someone to come and clean my house so I don't have to. Like every day. Some days twice. I don't understand how it turns to filth so fast and I do not like it.
7. I'm still cold.
8. My dog snores pretty darned loud.
9. Rain - we have some.
10. Tomorrow's Supernatural is being delayed thanks to a baseball game and that makes me really sad.
There's a lot more on my mind, but I'll leave you with those.