Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Answer!

So...
I know you're not going to believe me, and yes, I am saying "Hell, no!", but the truth is...
If old Lightning manages to get sweet Melody pregnant, we will be getting a puppy.
Hard to believe, right?
It is for me, too, and I was dead set against it until I spent some time with these dogs and realized what awesome offspring they'd create. It's nuts, I know. I'm nuts. But...
I am really okay with it, regardless of how much I dread the idea of puppy training again. Abbie was relatively easy to train and she's a great dog. I fear we won't be so lucky again, but then I hang out with these potential parents and realize there's a good shot we could be blessed with another awesome dog.
At this point, there's no positives. We're just waiting to see what happens.
And we'll go from there...
Behave!

No comments: