Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday...Anyway

Well, here we are at Monday again.
I remember now why I used to post Moaning Monday, especially since K1's music has filtered through two floors and the bass is about to make me go insane. And it was one of those mornings typical of Monday - missing things, attitudes, dawdling. Joy.
Anyway.
I have to admit, I really don't think it's going to snow again. Just sayin'. Though some consistent temperatures sure would be nice. I'm cold and I hate that.
Anyway.
On the writing front...I'm very close to finishing the very awful horrible first draft of the book without a title. Then, I'll be editing, or in editing Hell. I think I've got some good bones, but those bones are sticking out all over the place. Some are probably broken beyond repair and will need to be surgically removed. The scene I just wrote belongs in the front of the book because it's a huge turning point in the trust factor between my hero and heroine. Which is good, but I've never written a book out of order like this before and it kind of scares me a little.
Anyway.
23 days until the retreat! I'm so excited! We have a record number of attendees this year and have the entire floor filled with several people doubled up. Several new faces as well, which is awesome. I've ordered the t-shirts and scheduled the shopping. And am slowly getting the home schedule ironed out for the weekend. There's a lot going on that weekend, including prom.
Anyway.
I think that's enough rambling for this freezing cold Monday morning.
Behave!!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

Cold - BOOOOOO!

Finishing 1st draft - YAY!!!!!

Retreat - WAAA HOOOOO!!!!

M3

Victoria said...

Well, it ain't finished yet! Soon!
And retreat...22 days! I cannot wait!!!