Pages

Friday, November 05, 2010

Feel Good Friday

Here we are at Friday again...
...and here's the list....
1. Sleeping in for a little this morning.
2. Running around with the K's today.
3. Getting many things organized.
4. My RWA Chapter meeting tomorrow.
5. Making progress on the wip.
6. Weekend plans.
7. Frozen Drink Friday.
8. K2 coming home this weekend.
9. Having the privilege of sitting on an Eagle Scout Board of Review for a very deserving Boy Scout.
10. New Supernatural tonight.
...and one more just for kicks and giggles...
11. The weather. I know it's cold and windy, but I love that I don't have to go anywhere and can spend the evening in my jammie pants with my frozen drink.
That is all.
Behave!

1 comment:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Lucky you. I just got back from a football game so instead of enjoying a frozen drink, I'm suffering frozen toes. Tomorrow while you're enjoying the meeting, I'll be freezing again at my daughter's field hockey play off game.