Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Feel Good Friday - The Holy Cow It's Been a Long Week Version

Did I mention it's been a long week?
Well...it has...
But now it's Friday and the long, b**ch-**sed week doesn't matter anymore. And even though the week was trying, there was still some good stuff...
Here we go:
1. My kid getting to go on vacation with my sister. I won't lie and say I'm not jealous, because I am, but I'm glad he got to go.
2. Alone time with that man I live with.
3. K4 getting to spend some time with her grandparents.
4. Not cooking x 2 - technically x 3, but there was a little cooking involved, so I'm not counting it.
5. Harry Potter!
6. Getting some writing done. Not as much as I wanted, but some.
7. Sleeping in tomorrow.
8. Weekend plans with the fam.
9. Having nearly $2.80 off a gallon of gas!
10. Tomatoes from the garden.
It's a mostly lame list, but hey, sometimes it's the small things!
Behave!

No comments: