Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Feel Good Friday - The Sunday Edition

Wow! A week since I posted? That doesn't seem right!
Instead boring you by trying to go over everything I would have posted, I'll just hit the highlights...
The list:
1. Getting to spend time with the granddaughter today. We picked out pumpkins, went shopping, colored and when her mommy and daddy got here we cooked out and carved pumpkins. It was a good day!
2. Living through the work week! Oy!
3. Selling hot dogs with the scouts.
4. Sleeping in a little...just a little since we ran all weekend.
5. Supernatural!
6. Gas points!
7. Finishing the book! Whoot!
8. My kid getting her hair cut and loving it.
Okay...That's enough list...It's looking like it's going to be another long week around here. Yay, me!
Behave!

No comments: