Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Those People I Live With...

I was working on my calendar when K2 snagged one of my business cards and asked if she could have it. She said she was going to call me. Too bad my phone number isn't on it - only my email. I was busy, so didn't think too much about it. All of the kids have my business cards. I don't know why, but they like them.
A little while later, I checked my email and found this:
"Hello, i recived your business card from a random stranger (i think a hobo from the street, she smelled) well she told me to contact you and so now i am. I wnted to tell you about a rash i hve on my rear end... It really burns and makes me cry everytime i poop... I was wondering if you could suggest any ointments or creams i could use? Or a dr you could recomend for me? i see your an author! I love books :) they keep me mental :)"
Unedited and word for word.
This is what I live with...
Behave!

1 comment:

Ava Quinn said...

SOOO AWESOME!!!! LOL!