So this week really did suck rotten eggs, leaky pustules, and fish parts left out in the sun... No kidding and I'll elaborate when I can...Just not right now.
But, I can find a few good things to say...
1. Girl time with my youngest. Shopping, ear piercing, eating junk food.
2. Things happening that make me squee and jump up and down!
3. Hanging out with the guys at Scout camp even though I froze my rear end off and couldn't feel my hands. (Geeze, it's so cold and windy out.)
4. Long talks with my momma.
5. Hanging out with my sister for a little while.
6. Stressful situations that turn out okay.
7. My iPhone. Yeah, I know I put this every week, but it saved my butt a few times this week and deserves mention.
8. My new very fuzzy, very warm polka dotted jammie pants!
9. My evening plans to eat junk food, watch The Walking Dead, and write!
10. Making story progress!!
So there's the list!