Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Things I Know

1. My neighbors are a-holes and there is no arguing about that.
2. I used to be able to drink a heck of a lot more than I can now. Me = Lame.
3. My children are chaos. And not just sometimes. All of the time. But I love them and can't imagine life any other way.
4. I will always root for the underdog, even when it puts me in uncomfortable situations.
5. Sleep is important, especially when you're not getting enough.
6. Time goes by too fast. And waiting is really hard.
7. Standing up for something you believe in, even if it isn't the popular opinion, is ALWAYS worth it - regardless of the backlash. (bring it!)
8. Hope, even if it has been proven that you are stupid for hoping, is worth it. If you can't hope for the people you love...
9. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Even if you hate it.
10. I am not Superwoman, even if I want to be.
That is all...(well, not really, but all for now!)
Behave!

1 comment:

Ava Quinn said...

# 5
# 7
# 8
# 9
and # 10

I say:

Right on sista!

Hang in there!
M3