Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy...

Hallmark Holiday! Ha!
We've never really celebrated Valentine's Day around here. Not between the man and I anyway. (We have our reasons - namely that you don't really need an 'official' day to show someone you love that they're special to you) This year seemed a little different because the new video game system arrived today, and the girls and I went to visit K5 so we had to stop and get her a present. (the man is still sick with the flu. He better not share! And K3 had a meeting.) And I got those living in my house chocolate, too.
K5 is a riot! She constantly throws herself into my arms, gives me hugs and kisses, and tells me everything. I love it. She pouted when we left, which made me sad. She's psycho for Sesame Street - namely Elmo and Abby, which cracks me up. I saw every one of her toys, including her fake knife that she sticks in her pocket and pulls out at random times. It was a very good visit.
The new video game system seems like a lot of fun. We didn't have too much of a chance to check it out since everyone (but the sick man) had places to go and things to do. The kids played the dancing game for a few minutes, but that's as far as we got. Tomorrow's another day though.
Another long day though. Mostly good, but very busy.
And I wrote! A decent amount, too! My brain is working on this new story and I like it.
Behave!!

No comments: