Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

I was going to explain everything that happened in the last two weeks, but I don't think that's in my best interest at this moment and despite what happened, I don't feel comfortable giving all of the details in such a public place. Instead, suffice it to say, if it hadn't been for the events of the last two weeks, I wouldn't be starting the job I really wanted on Monday. And we'll leave it at that.
So, anyway. Here's the list...
1. My new Kindle! Yay! I love it! I got a hard case for it, but despite it saying it was specifically for my Kindle, it doesn't fit. The thing just falls out. Dang. I got a second one because I thought it was cute, but I have to take it out of the case to turn it on. I'll figure it out and it's all good for now.
2. That Man working on the dryer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he found and can fix the problem. Won't know until he gives his verdict.
3. Sleeping in a little this morning.
4. Catching up on The Walking Dead.
5. The rain today. I love that we've already taken care of our errands and have no other plans today. We've needed a day like today for a long time. We'll be hanging, watching movies, and I'm going to get some writing done. And take a nap!
6. Turning in my art sheet for my next book. I can't wait to see it!
7. Hanging out with Baby B last night. And getting to see K1. He works nights and has been working weekends too. We haven't seen him in about three weeks.
8. Tomorrows plans to hang out with K5.
9. Getting bills paid, correspondences taken care of, and organizational items taken care of. Now if I could just find my calendar book so I can update that and get rid of the stack of emails in my inbox and the stack of papers beside my computer. It's stressing me out!
That's all for now!
Behave!

No comments: