Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's Wednesday...

I have two days before I can tell you what's been going on.
I'm sorry to tease. It's not purposeful. But it's awesome, so just wait! :)
It's been a really weird week so far. I had a conversation today that I did not expect. It was awkward because some of the people involved did not know what they were supposed to know and I was left holding the bag and looking stupid. But I still answered the right way and was grateful the effort was put forth, even though it wasn't even in the ball park.
Oy! Sorry for cryptic, but it will be explained!!
In other news, we're in the middle of a family discussion regarding what needs to be done around here next. The younger K's have been waiting for bedroom renovations for a very long time. They've been constantly thwarted by the older K's and their stuff clogging up the works. We decided tonight that we'll give the older K's a deadline to remove their stuff because we can't wait anymore. Even though we might decide to move out of this house. I love this house and I don't want to move, but it's an option. Everything is an option right now.
The younger K's aren't that young any more. We don't have too long until they leave us completely. That Man and I have to think about that even though we don't want to. I don't think I want to think about this yet....
Behave!

No comments: