Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2017

End of Saturday...

It was a good day, despite the change of plans for tonight.

The morning was glorious, but you already knew that. My uncle also sent me jealousy inducing pictures of him on the west coast. On a house boat, no less.

K4 and I headed out to get her eyes checked. We were supposed to do some window shopping, but after the wait at the vision place (even though we had an appointment and had our insurance stuff done before we went) and the twenty minute meltdown of a little girl screaming outside of the store "I don't know why you won't let me buy it" "I won't eat it all again" "I need it" "Let me buy it", with huge tears and A LOT of screaming, we cut our losses and headed to the grocery store.

We made a super quick trip because we were both done with people and shopping. Got back home, put groceries away, did some more laundry, and That Man made it home. Stromboli for dinner and a little mindless TV.

I am/have written. We watched Gran Torino, which reminds me of my dad. We're watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, which is one of my favorite movies. I love it. My sister is totally the aunt in this. Ha!

Am missing the beach a lot. I so wish we were going in less than 70 days, but alas, it's not happening this year. Unless one of us wins the lottery... Hey, I can dream, can't I?

That is all. It's more words and bedtime soon. God. I am turning into an old lady! Ha!

Behave!

No comments: