Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Monday Was...

Long. Sucky. Exhausting. Frustrating. Back pain.

Yeah. It was that kind of day.

The good things...
Good dinner, Mr. B and his super adorable haircut - playing legos with him and making him a snack that he loved. Getting words on the page. I'm so close to being done, but the story doesn't seem to want to end. I'm already past my projected word count, which isn't that big of a deal unless I can't edit it down.

I still have a whole bunch of laundry in baskets waiting to be folded. Seriously, if I have to make a choice between folding laundry and playing legos with the grandson, there's no contest at all.

And tomorrow we head back up to the attic to see what we can get done.

I'm not making any decisions on this week yet. I'll let you know on Friday.

That's all for now. I need to see if I can get the tweak in my back to ease. I guess I'm too old to sit on the floor and play. Ha!

Behave!

No comments: