Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Hallowreads - 2

Yesterday was exhausting and good. 

There was a lot of talking, walking, strategizing, brainstorming, laughing, and connecting. It was a lot of peopling. And I did finally get some really good food. 

The restaurant was cool. It's in a super old building. The food was amazing. It was super loud and crowded. We hung out after dinner - waiting for a member of our group, and laughed and talked.  

And I wrote. 

And today there will be even more. 

That's okay though. It will be a good day. 

There are workshops this morning. Then lunch. Then the book signing. 

I'm not sure if I'm going to make the bonfire and haunted house tonight. I woke up around three am with a vicious leg cramp. It's still horrible. I have been limping around for over an hour. 

But that's okay. I will write. And talk. And hang out. I know I will be exhausted. 

And that's all I have for now. 

Behave! 



No comments: