Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tuesday...

A long time ago I used to do "Tall Tale Tuesday" here on the blog. Sometimes I came up with some interesting and maybe even funny stuff. I don't know why I stopped doing it. I kind of miss it. Or maybe what I really is having the time to do it. I'd spend the week looking for funny pictures or interesting stories. These days I'm lucky to even know my name most of the week.

Anyway.

I meant to get back on here over the weekend, but that didn't happen.

We did the Jeep thing with my brother and then we went and bought a car. A used car, but still... It took forever, but we're pretty happy with it. My Jeep isn't supposed to be driven every day and our second car was due for inspection and needed more work than we were willing to put into it. We needed something reliable for the winter. So we bit the bullet and did it. Not happy about having a car payment, but like I said, we're happy with it.

When we got back, we went to the place we wanted to go for dinner last night. It was amazing. Good food.

Sunday was a day of absolute rest. No computer. Stayed off the phone. Did some laundry.

Now we're in the week. I have been writing every day (except for Sunday). Managing some decent words and getting back into my story.

That's all I have for now...

Behave!

No comments: