Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tuesday!

You know I used to do Tall Tale Tuesday. That stopped being a thing because, I think, my whole life turned into a Tall Tale. lol

Anyway. 

Here we are at Tuesday. 

I have written more words this week (in just two days) than I have in a few weeks! That's awesome. I also finished a crit of an amazing scifi book for a friend. And my laundry is caught up. 

I also discovered that The Shadow Guide is available in paperback now! I wish I had known that when I ordered my books for the signing this weekend, but I might have a few copies available if you show up!

I'm looking forward to the signing. Chances are my granddaughter will be hanging with me. When she came camping with us, we were talking about it and she was super excited to be at a bookstore, with cats, and books. So far, it looks like it's a go, so that's a good thing. 

So... you should stop by. This coming Sunday from 11-1! 

Other than that. This week is super slow and super busy. If that makes sense. 

Behave! 


No comments: