Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up

Well, it's late Sunday night and work is tomorrow. Boo! 

It was a good, but busy, weekend.

K4 got her soft top put on the Jeep. It looks cool and she's happy with it. It needs a little more time in the sun to make it fit right, but it looks great!

We dropped the camper off for inspection. A little early, but there's a raw gas smell that needs addressed. (The lightbulbs are good) We couldn't find the cause, so hopefully our mechanic can. We have a trip coming up that we think we're going to take the camper to, so we need to make sure it's good. After that, That Man's car needs to go in, and then my Jeep. Holy expensive month, Batman. 

I will be at my favorite local bookstore next Sunday for a book signing. It's going to be awesome. My time frame for signing includes two of my besties, and my granddaughter is going to be there. I will have limited print copies of Prelude of Lies, and a sneak peak copy of The Shadow Guide (which is not for sale), but I'll let you look at it. Ha! 

Other than that... We did all of the things this weekend. The house got cleaned, the laundry is done, the grass is mowed, the gardens are weeded. I took a nap today, which was awesome. And I slept in both days. I also wrote and critiqued, which is also awesome. 

That is all for now! 

Behave! 

No comments: