Pages

Friday, February 11, 2022

Feel Good Friday!

Yay, Friday! 

Here's the list:

1. It was a short week, but a rough one. Thursday was the start of me taking care of two departments. I felt like I was drowning. Still do. I am still behind from my days off, and things were being thrown at me that I had no idea what to do about, despite training. But I muddled through and by the end of today, I felt pretty confident. (And still confused)

2. Nothing too weird happened this work week, except I think the sales counter guy is messing with me. Yesterday when I counted the counter cash box, I came up with a buck extra. Despite the fact that there were no cash sales. Today, I had that same buck over, (and I had double-checked my box to make sure I was on point and again, there were no cash sales), but I was less a buck in quarters. The sales counter guy said... well, that's curious. Uh huh. My guess is that Monday it's the dimes that are off. We'll see. I'm not letting on that I know he's behind it. He's known for this with other people and I think he doesn't know that I know that and I think he forgets that I worked here before. Ha! 

3. Tomorrow is the awesome greenhouse signing I look forward to every year! I am mostly ready. I figured out my Square reader and have all of my stuff loaded in. I have my change. And I am hopeful for sales! But the bottom line is that I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and the experience. 

4. Ordering pizza for dinner! We had plans to cook, but after we got home and did some yard work and prep work for tomorrow, we decided we were too tired to cook. K4 came home with a massive migraine. That Man and I were both exhausted. So. It worked out. 

5. Plans with the family this weekend. Yay! 

That's all I have for now!

Behave!


No comments: