Pages

Monday, February 07, 2022

Weekend Wrap Up!

I know it's Monday, but technically it's my Sunday!

That Man and I took a long weekend at our favorite cabin along the creek. It's the perfect space for the two of us. It's quiet and has everything we need. We left Thursday (took a half day) and came back this morning. It was also That Man's birthday in there. We had awesome food, tons of sleep, and just general relaxation. It was much needed! 

After all of the rain we had, the ice broke up on the creek. It was crazy watching it flow down and crash together. The creek looked like chocolate milk and the water was rising. We'd been told that we might have to move our car if the creek flooded, but we didn't have to. 

Came home this morning and took care of a bunch of house stuff. Finally took Santa off of the front porch and cleaned up some plants. Took a nap. Now the dread of going back to work tomorrow has started. I only have two days until I have to do two jobs for 3-6 weeks. I also have almost 100 emails in my box to take care of. And some training left to do. So... 

And that's all I have!

Behave!

No comments: