Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Week End Wrap Up...on Tuesday?

Yeah, I know it's Tuesday... 

I got nothing to say about that, except... Happy Tuesday! :)

The book signing was a ton of fun! Our table was so busy that my table mate and I barely got to speak two words to each other! I sold quite a few books, which was spectacular. I got to talk to a bunch of super cool people. I had my awesome chicken salad sandwich for lunch. By the time I got home, I was exhausted and I took a little nap. Seriously, the day was so awesome. 

Sunday was "family dinner" for February birthdays. We gathered here with pulled pork, baked beans, mac salad, cole slaw, and a first try peanut butter pie. (it turned out amazing) We talked and laughed and had a really good time. 

Yesterday was back to the day job. Oy. But it's going okay. I'm just busier than normal. Like a lot busier. (ha! twice as busy since I'm doing two jobs) But I haven't totally screwed up anything yet, which is a bonus. The errant dollar had gone away yesterday, but it's back again. ha! That's good for a laugh. Everything else was spot on, so that's something. 

Last night we made dinner for the lady I'm covering for. It was supposed to be stuffed shells, but the store was out of shells. So we got manicotti and cut them in half to make them easier to fill. Even though the pasta was thicker than I like it, they turned out well. (We made enough for dinner for us tonight, too). 

So now I'm back to writing and surviving. I'm tired. I already have words on the page for tonight, but I might get a few more before I head to bed. 

And that is all...

Behave!

No comments: