Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Feel Good Friday - On Saturday

Ha! I beat myself by a day! Eh...it's something, right?

What a week! It was long!

Here's the list:

1. Busy. Busy. Busy. At the day job. January is always a super busy month with all of the tax stuff and such. This week was one thing after another and I am so far behind. While it was a busy week, it was still a decent week as far as day job goes. I like to be overly busy, so there's that. 

2. Less than 5K words until I am done with my current project! I am super excited! I got in many words this morning and am at the point where I need to think about the sequence of events for the end. I mean, I've known what's going to happen since before I started actually writing, but now I have to think about how it's all going down. 

3. Being warm. Man, it's getting cold outside. I mean, it's been cold, but today didn't start off as cold as it is now. It's a damp cold. Hopefully that means we're going to actually get some snow, but I doubt it. 

4. My writing retreat coming up in about 3 weeks! So excited for that! I plan to start a new book while there! In the meantime, I will finish my current and do edits on a full length and two shorts. It feels good to be at this point. 

5. Unfortunately, finding a hole in our bed this morning. Yes, we still have a waterbed. Don't judge. I absolutely love it and cannot imagine anything else. We have always had one. Anyway. hole found and waiting to be patched (once I find the patch stuff). Which means, I have to wash everything. The mattress pad is the worst - it cannot be dried in the dryer, so it's currently hanging over the furnace. 

And that's all I have for now...

Behave! 

No comments: