Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2023

Feel Good Friday on Sunday!

I know it's Sunday, but it's still the weekend...

I don't really have a list. It was a relatively decent work week. A little crazy, but I managed to get my stuff done. It seemed both long and short, if that makes sense. 

On Friday we finally got to see our friend who worked through the holidays. He came for dinner and we had a really nice time hanging out. We made pesto chicken. It wasn't that good, but it wasn't terrible either. 

Christmas has been removed from the house. The snowmen are still hanging out because they're cute and it's still winter. But all of the Santa trimmings are packed away, even from the front porch. Though I still have a few things to put away. I'll get there this week. 

We did the shopping and errand running. I took a really good nap yesterday, but never really got that far today, though I did try. But the laundry is all done and the house is in decent shape. 

This week coming up is pretty quiet. I guess there's potential for some winter weather this week, though it's too far out to figure out for sure. 

Now we're in the long dark of winter--there's no holidays, no big plans, no social gatherings on the calendar. We're not going on our annual cabin trip this year, which makes me sad, but when we calculated the vacation time this year, it just wasn't happening. I am going on a writing retreat next month and I am very much looking forward to that! 

And that is all I have for now!

Behave!


No comments: