Pages

Friday, January 27, 2023

Feel Good Friday!

On Friday! How about that?

It's been a long week, but here we are at the start of the weekend! Yay! 

So let's do the list!

1. FINISHING THE BOOK! WHOOT! It still needs a hell of a lot of work, but it's finished. I have a list of research items to take care of, and a list of all of the things I think I forgot, but it's going to sit for a little bit before I tackle edits. 

2. The greenhouse booksigning coming up fast! I have my list for that, too!

3. Ordering swag. Most of it will be shipped to the organizer of the big New Jersey signing I do every year. She wants to fill goodie bags for the visitors. She does an amazing job with this signing. This year is the first time it's two days long. I'm only there for one day, but next year I might do both days. We'll see. 

4. Did I mention that I finished the book? :)

5. Very low key weekend plans. It's the first weekend in a long time that we've had no obligations, even small ones. The grocery shopping is done for at least the weekend. There is no reason for us to go out unless That Man decides to work on his truck and needs parts. But that's different. 

6. Getting my mammogram done today. Yeah, it sucks and it hurts, but it must be done. I also saw a new gynecologist, and I really liked her. (My old doc retired) 

7. Sleeping in tomorrow. At least I hope. (Oh and Sunday, too)

8. Starting edits on Sector Two. Or a short. Or the other short... Not sure yet. I'm still reveling in the glory of finishing. Ha! 

That's about it! 

Behave!

No comments: