Pages

Monday, January 02, 2023

Happy New Year!

I hope you rang in the new year in a way that was amazing for you! 

We had a nice evening and did stay up until midnight. I'm a little shocked by that because I hadn't planned on it. We'd watched a movie and were heading in the direction of bed when we realized we were close to midnight. 

Yesterday was amazing chaos. The grandboys and my boys were here. We had a fire outside and lots of fun conversations. The food was good and we didn't have a ton of leftovers. Dishes were done quickly and there was time to relax before everyone went home. 

We were in bed early and did sleep in a little this morning. And we've been absolute bums all day. We didn't get much Lord of the Rings watching done yesterday, so we're doing that today. I've taken two naps and got a decent amount of words on the page. 

Tomorrow is back to the day job and facing the long quiet of winter with not too many events planned or obligations at the moment. Which will be nice after the intense last few months. (Notice I said at the moment... Ha!)

And that is all! 

Behave!


No comments: