Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Weekend Wrap Up!

Sigh... The weekend is pretty much over. 

It's been nice and quiet. And lovely. 

I did not sleep in on Saturday, in fact, I woke up stupid early. Today, however, I did stay in bed and it was amazing. So amazing that I didn't take a nap today. Which is kind of sad, but okay, too. 

We made burgers on the grill last night since it was such a nice day. And then we tried to have a little fire in our pit, but the bottom of the pit was wet and the wood wouldn't catch. We gave it a good shot before we got too cold and gave up. But the try was nice. 

I worked on my novella all weekend and have gotten it to the place where all I need to do is add a new ending. This is something I finished a while ago, but sat aside. I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out and I'm happy with having the time and motivation to work as much as I did this weekend. It feels better than I can try to explain. 

My print copies of Prelude came today! It's awesome to hold that one in my hands again. It's been a while. 

Tonight's dinner was the last HelloFresh of our delivery this week. It was a different one. I liked it, but That Man and K4 were less impressed. They said it was okay, but didn't go on their favorite list. 

And that's about it. Tomorrow we go back to the daily grind. And this week will be kind of nuts. We have our big inventory day where we close to customers and everyone pitches in to count. The company pays for the main course for lunch and everyone brings side dishes and desserts. It's always a crazy, but fun, day. 



No comments: