Pages

Friday, March 10, 2023

Feel Good Friday!

Thank goodness! This week was also a long one! 

Here's the list: 

1. Sending my novella to my editor. Nothing guaranteed there, but fingers crossed that she likes it. 

2. New words. I'm cranking it on my new story. It's a mess, but my word count is growing. And even though it's a little messy right now, it's coming together.  

3. Light weekend plans. It's about time. I'm not saying we have no plans, but they are easy. Well, if you don't count potentially exhausting yard cleaning, weather permitting. There will be naps! 

4. Sleeping in a bit tomorrow. Which is good considering we were up before four am this morning. Today was our annual work breakfast and we had to cook our stuff and get into work super early. It was a huge success, though I'm dragging now. And still full. We had so much great food. 

5. Potentially seeing the boys this weekend and plans to see K5 next week. 

That's enough... Stay warm!

Behave! 

No comments: