Pages

Monday, March 20, 2023

Weekend Wrap Up...On Monday

I'm not going to say I need another weekend day. You know it. You feel it, too! Ha!

It was a busy one. Lots of housework, laundry, and errand running...blah blah blah. No napping either. 

The taxes are done. All I have to do is write the checks. Ugh. 

My stupid leg has been giving me fits. I don't know if it's sciatica or what. I'll be walking just fine and all of a sudden I get a shooting pain down my leg that stops me in my tracks. I hate it. Though it's a little better today. Last night I could barely walk and don't even ask me about going up the stairs to hit the bathroom. 

I absolutely hate this cold. I'm super cranky about it. I'm done with being cold. The wind has been brutal. I know today is the first day of spring and I'm glad for that, but it's still too cold.

And that's all I have. Despite it being a busy weekend, there is nothing to actually report on that you would care about. Ha!

Behave! 


No comments: