Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2023

Stay Away From the Striped Kitty...

So yeah... you can probably guess what this is about based on the title! Ha!

This morning our dog got sprayed by a skunk right in the face. My poor old girl. 

That Man was outside with her. I was in the bathroom. I heard him yell "nooo". Got out there and...oh boy...

Almost threw up. She's trying to rub her face on my pants, on the rug, on our chairs...That Man is wiping her face down with water and blue Dawn. It's not helping. 

We bathe her, which is always a fun treat. But she actually cooperated. More blue Dawn and being careful around her eyes and ears. It helped, but not. 

Our whole house stinks. We stink. It's vomit inducing. 

Got to work and it was immediately pointed out that we reek of skunk. I have a headache. The smell doesn't appear to be around and then all of a sudden it hits me in the face. 

Texted K4 since she's off today. She said her room, which is on the third floor, reeks. I'm afraid to go home. (We made it into work only two minutes late, so I guess that's something)

I know she'll need another bath when we get home. I've looked up all of the things related to how to get rid of the smell. K4 is also on it. 

She got sprayed about five years ago, but this time is far worse. And no, I don't think she's going to learn. Ha! 

Oy! And that, folks, is what kind of week it's been for us. No lie. Every single day it's been something different. 

The weekend is coming! 

Behave!



No comments: