Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Feel Good Friday on Saturday

Man, has it been hot here! Holy crap! I hate it so much. 

Here's the list:

1. The "Not a Bridal Shower" was good. I was intensely uncomfortable with the poison and I swear if one more person told me "what I should do" I was going to run away screaming. It was good to see people I haven't seen in a while, though I didn't get to spent much time with the people I wanted to (even though I have seen them in a while. lol). I took anti-itch stuff and went to bed before most people even left because I couldn't people anymore. 

2. Getting the final edits done for Life After. I will have a release date very soon, and the good news is, Into the Fire is going to be free in anticipation of Life After's release. 

3. I still totally dig Life After's story. 

4. Editing being done all week. Sector Two. It's going well. I hope to be done with this story really soon. And then I can move onto editing the next one. lol

5. Our neighbor is probably selling her house. That's sad. She adopted a pre-teen and he's becoming ginormous, plus the end neighbors are total jerks to her, so I get it, but... it's super sad. 

6. Yeah. I think I'm going to bring back Moaning Monday... I mean...

7. Trying to sleep in the morning didn't work, but I am hopeful for tomorrow.

8. Grandboy's coming for dinner tomorrow! Excited about that even though it means I have to vacuum. lol

That is all! 

Behave!



No comments: