Pages

Friday, July 21, 2023

Feel Good Friday!

Well Hello Friday! Thank you for arriving!

It's been a long week! 

The poison on my legs and arms is still raging. I keep getting new spots, but some of the first ones are healing. It's irritating. I am so sick of being so itchy! 

Anyway! Here's the list! 

1. Friday! Yeah. It's been a long week, but I think I said that already. Ha! 

2. A little bit of sleeping in tomorrow. I hope. 

3. The "Not a bridal shower" for our niece this weekend. Should be fun and it'll be nice to see people we haven't seen for a while. 

4. Getting editing done. I'm making pretty good progress! 

5. Still waiting on the final cover for Life After, but it should be soon! 

6. Driving my Jeep. 

7. Air conditioning. 

I used to do this thing called "Moaning Monday" here. I might have to bring that back just so I can complain about the heat, poison ivy, and all manner of irritants! 

That is all! 

Behave! 

No comments: