Pages

Friday, July 14, 2023

Feel Good Friday

Yay Friday! What a long week! Except it's freaking Hades hot outside! 

Even with our air conditioner on high and a huge fan blowing, sleeping was miserable last night. And my office is super hot too. I've had my fan blowing since a little before seven am, but it's just hot! 

Anyway. Let's get to the list...

1. Not cooking tonight. The thought of heating up the kitchen isn't setting well with either of us, so we're opting for whatever we find at the grocery store that doesn't require turning on the stove. The microwave is out, too, since we don't have one anymore. It turned into a fire breathing monster and had to go. As in, it started catching everything we put inside on fire. I like my open counter top too much to think about getting a new one right now, though eventually we will.  

2. Even though we'll be doing yard work in the early morning hours, a day without any obligations tomorrow. I do plan on sleeping in a bit, but we want to hit the large weeds before it gets too hot. And then we can spend the rest of the day being bums. 

3. The bridesmaids shopping trip to the mega-mega mall on Sunday. I'm equal parts excited and equal parts anxious. I got roped into driving, which I didn't want to do, but besides that, the place is huge. And there are many dresses that need to be procured. 

4. Getting book stuff done. I've worked on Sector Two almost every night this week. I'm making decent progress and I think I know where it needs to go. 

5. Hopefully having a cover and a release date for Life After within the next few days. 

6. Getting caught up at the day job. It took me until this morning. But that's okay. 

And that is all! 

Stay cool and...

Behave!

No comments: