Pages

Monday, October 02, 2006

Illusions

Yay, I finally have a title for my single-title paranormal. Illusions. Still basically a working title. I'm trying it on for a while. I like it so far. We'll see if it sticks. I started editing this morning after spending the weekend thinking about titles and what I'm going to do about my back log of finished work. Still no conclusions - except for the titles and the fact that I have to get more out there before I start my next "from scratch" project.

Also, a new title for the paranormal I'm revising. Amended Destiny. I'm considering reworking this into a single-title. Still thinking. The cool thing about this book is that I have four or five spin off books that I can write with the same twisted beginning events. I'm excited about that. I just need more hours in the day. And a better brain.

A better brain. What a concept...

1 comment:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I like your titles, especially Amended Destiny.

Wanna name my book for me?