Pages

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What do you call it...

When, in an attempt to save time, you decide to make dinner early and you end up with a bigger mess than if you would have waited?

When you know you have to clean the shower and instead of actually doing it, you waste almost and entire (brand new) bottle of cleaner just spraying the stall every time you go into the bathroom?

When you can't sit still for longer than fifteen minutes at a time?

I'll tell you what you call it...my day. And that's just the highlights. But in all, not a bad day. I can live with what I accomplished, even if it took me forever to actually finish.

Had to rewrite almost all of chapter two. Yeah, it stinks but I expected I would have to. I like the new chapter better so that counts for something.

No comments: