Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday...

Today is one of those days where a cloning machine would come in handy.
But that has nothing to do with anything.

My uncle got on his plane very early this morning. We gathered at Mom and Dad's last night for a farewell dinner of Super Secret Family Recipe Spaghetti. (Well, the sauce is super secret, the noodles aren't. But you get the picture.) Everyone was there except for my brother-in-law, who had to work and couldn't leave. We talked, laughed, took pictures and tried not to think about the fact that this was our last night with him here. His visit was wonderful and he will be sorely missed.

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll post a picture of my sister's macaw - the one that bit me on Mother's Day. Guess who forgot to grab the camera last night?

Behave!

No comments: