Pages

Monday, May 07, 2007

Useless as...

Yep, it's another cliche day.

Today's started with:
Useless as a screen door on a submarine.
Which totally cracks me up.
But we also have:
Useless as a pay toilet in a diarrhea ward
Useless as wet toilet paper
Useless as a pocket in a pair of underpants (it's the underpants that makes me giggle)
Useless as a piss hole in the snow - (totally makes me wonder. Why would anyone even come up with this? It really doesn't make any sense, where the others mostly do.)

I love the 'useless as a screen door on a submarine' one. To me, it's like a bad comedy, where the actors are all stereotypes and the plot is as cliche as the saying. They prepare to submerge and fill with water, because the stupid guy only shut the screen door. Of course, everything comes out ridiculously okay in the end. Still...the phrase makes me giggle.

Don't forget to head over and check out Misty's take on the cliche!

That's all for Monday.
Behave!

No comments: