Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Where did the day go?

Been running around like a chicken with my head cut off today. I'm dreadfully tired, but have to wait until K1 gets in. Soon, I hope.
If you check out Misty's blog, you'll see I got myself in a little hot water for saying she grunted. I guess all I can really say is that she wasn't singing. (She'll get me for that one too.)
One week until my writing retreat. I am so excited. I do feel bad for those that are going Thursday. They'll miss the season finale of Supernatural. I'm sure I'll be on the phone - reassuring that Sam did not die.
What an episode. I'm not commenting since I haven't had time to process everything. But what's sticking out in my head the most, besides how Eva turned out and that creepy as heck girl demon, is how did Sam's mom know the yellow-eyed demon? Hmm...
K2 had auditions for "Rag Time" tonight. She'll definitely be in the production, but we won't know if she's a principle or not until call backs - sometime this weekend. Looks like we're in for another crazy summer around here.
Well, that's all I have for now - disjointed and confusing as it may be.
Behave!

No comments: