Pages

Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Ramblings...

What a week!
Despite Monday's holiday, this week has been a long one. Too much going on and not enough time. Anyone figure out how to get a few extra hours in the day? I guess if I gave up sleeping...Ha!
My first baby turned 18 yesterday. That's kind of weird. I don't feel any older than when I gave birth to him, so how did he get so old? Big birthday bash this weekend, I'm expecting nearly 50 people here. We're rushing to finish fixing the sidewalk and patio and I've done nothing except that to get ready. Ack! I won't even give you my to do list - it's not pretty.
Misty's book came out yesterday "Something Old, Something Dead". It's the third in the Ivy Morris mysteries, but you don't need to read the first two to understand what's going on . It's a riot. Go. Buy it. It'll crack your stuff up.
After today, the kids will have 4 1/2 days of school left. I'm not ready. Summer snuck in here while I wasn't looking. It's going to be a busy one, but I hope a great one.
Behave!

No comments: