Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Not that I think many dads read this. Except maybe my own every once in a while. Maybe. (Just in case..Love You, Daddy!)
I think (hope) the dads in my family had a good day. We met at our camping spot after lunch. The guys fished, and caught lots. The kids swam and chased snakes. The women chatted and sat in the sun. We had dinner together, sat by the fire (I don't know why, it wasn't like we were cold or anything), laughed, and picked on each other.
I'd show you a picture of the decent sized water snake sunning itself on a rock very near to where we sat, but our camera was involved in unfortunate accident. As in, it fell into the creek. We'll see if it dries out and works again, but considering the amount of mud that was in it...I doubt it. Sigh.
That's all...
Behave!

No comments: