Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Funny


Yesterday before leaving on the trek to take the K's to rehearsal, we had to make a quick stop at the store for water bottles. As I got out of my truck, this pink toilet brush was the first thing I saw. I giggled and said how I wished I had a camera phone because there's something you don't see often - especially in the parking lot of the grocery store.
I'd given K2 the camera so that her friends could take a few pictures of her in her costume (88 pics and not one single one of her dressed for the show!). She reminded me of this and I had to share.
If you could see the fine details, you'd notice it obviously had been used. A lot. I can't help but wonder how, and why, it came to rest here. And if it will still be there when I go to do my regular shopping today.
Whoot! We finished with trumpet lessons this morning. One task checked off the summer list. This makes me very happy. I think I've stated before that some sadistic idiot must have scheduled the practices at such an early time.
Not much fiesta on the books for today. Regular errands and the opening of the musical tonight. Still...it is Friday. And my early morning forays of sitting in my car and pondering the balance of life are over. That's cause for celebration all on its own.
Behave!

No comments: