Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Various Wednesday

Same as "random", but it's time for a new word for now.
*Yesterday, I found a note written on the toilet paper. It said: Sisy is so werid. Which translates to "sissy is so weird". I've learned not to ask why.
*Was supposed to go see the midnight showing of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". Guess who could go because of the uncertainties of rehearsals? Guess who is very bummed?
*Talked to Misty (who is at the conference) this morning. Even with all her transportation issues and the length of time it took for her to actually arrive at the conference hotel, I'm still wishing I was there. And I know I'm not alone in this.
*We're supposed to get some rain today. I hope so. It's so muggy and there's only the faintest hint of a breeze. I'm not complaining. Not really. Usually, I can ignore the heat, or at least find a way to escape it.
*I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. This happens when I don't get consistent writing time. I'm tired of waking up feeling strange though. I've been dreaming about friends I miss and lots of just downright odd things. Nothing funny or even amusing. These dreams are darker and have the potential to make me sad. A lot I don't remember, except for the deep feeling of sadness.
*I heard on the radio this morning that they're remaking "Footloose". I loved that movie. From what they said, it'll be a musical. And the main character will be one of the Disney actors, except I can't remember his name.
*I "think" I have a new title.
Well, that's enough various for one day.
Stay cool, and...
Behave!

No comments: