Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday!

And it's noisy...really noisy...outside.
I'm not sure why. I haven't discovered the source yet, but think jackhammers, saws and multiple loud bangs. Yeah.
That's going to be great for my concentration when I get back to my edits. I am making progress, and yes, I'm "technically" (by my own rules) supposed to take today off, but I need to finish. So, I'll work for a few hours, then see what kind of "Fiesta Friday" trouble I can get into. After, that is, I see what can be done about the sorry state of the house. Three days with only doing the barest of necessities and it shows.
Summer vacation is quickly coming to an end. The lunch money information for the new school year came yesterday. The teacher assignments and schedules won't be far behind. I'm trying to ignore all of that for at least a few more weeks. Seriously. It's not even August yet.
That's all I've got.
Enjoy the weekend, and...
Behave!

No comments: