Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

More Done!

Picked up Harry Potter Book 7 Saturday evening around 4:30. Started around 7pm. Read until 2:30am (with more breaks than I would have liked). Started reading again around noon. Finished Sunday afternoon around 2:00pm (again with the breaks).
Now I'm waiting for someone else to be done so I can talk about it.
This week starts the movement of the sidebar. I did start Friday night, but there's nothing significant to report yet. The list is kind of intimidating to me at the moment (all those zeros). And I don't think I'll have this plan again. Ever. Though letting one of those books sit this long was what I needed to do. My brain's in the right place to fix what I couldn't figure out was wrong with it, and I'm actually excited about the edits. Still, and even though many of the edits won't take long, the list is daunting.
Live and Learn, right?
Ragtime is over. It was a great show, but very intense for all involved. K2 is looking forward to actually being able to hang out with her friends and do more than spend 2 hours preparing for her performance. She didn't make the play she auditioned for, which is a little bittersweet. It would have been cool. But the kid (and her parents) need a break.
So, now, with 5 weeks until school starts, let Summer begin!!
Behave!

1 comment:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm so sorry she didn't get the role she wanted!

But I'm also so relieved for you!