Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

The Party's Over

And we're finally back home!
We spent all day yesterday and last night at my sister's house. Today we said goodbye to my cousins (they're both cousins now since they're engaged - makes it easier). We had a really great visit with them - lots of laughter and carrying on. But I'm tired. Very tired. And we have stuff going on tonight, so there won't be much rest to be had.
Tomorrow we head back into our usual routine - which isn't really a routine except for the sleeping in part. School starts three weeks from today. I can't believe that. I'm not sure if I'm ready for it quite yet. I feel like we haven't even started summer and now it's almost over.
Stupid me forgot the camera all weekend, so I have no pictures for you.
That's all my tired brain can think of!
Behave!

No comments: