Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Working Hard

And it's time to share.
I'm still not so sure this is a good idea, but whatever.
Here we go:
Page 158: Were they really in the armory for hours?
Page 160: Luke's reaction to Theo and the guns.
Page 166: Why can she memorize the layout of the compound now, when she couldn't before?
Page 170: How did her mother get there? They left her in the experiment room.
Page 179: Make sure their aunt is really dead.
Page 182: Thames after her - what's he saying to make people hate/fear her?
And...because I've forced crap on you several times already, I thought I'd share some better stuff, though it still might be rough in spots.
**
Women were always doing weird shit like that - making you think you were getting lucky when the idea had already fled their minds.
**
"Don't cheapen this. Just don't. We were incredible. Special. We both know it." He grabbed the back of her head, pulling her close and kissing her hard.
**
"Heart Attack." She covered his chest with her hands. His spirit waned already. "Dad. Come on. I can heal you, but you have to fight." She touched his forehead, her tears splashing onto his pale cheek.
He took a deep, shaky breath and reached for her hand. "I'm sorry, baby. I can't live without her. I don't want to."
**
Three totally different scenes, though one and two are related. The last one is a huge turning point for one of the heroines. In one day, she lost her entire family because of a psycho politician. I know! You're so confused now. Hopefully, that's confused in a good way.
Okay. Back to it. I hope you're not hating my editing posts!!
Behave!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

I'm lovin' it! Totally getting me! I've got all kinds of questions, and you're leaving me wanting more. Keep it up!

inglyzpo - spanglish baby talk

Victoria said...

Oh good! I was getting worried that I scared everyone away!

LOL on the wv!!
:) V.